It’s been quiet around the ProtoParadigm blog these days, too quiet. But we’re happy to say that we’ve been hard at work behind the scenes. We’ve got some new products on the way, some more posts in the works, and...
It’s been a work in progress for some time, but we’ve finally finished the move to our new e-commerce software. We are very excited to be making this change, and we hope you will be too as we were able to address a number of customer complaints and requests. You asked, we listened.
- Use a Credit Card or PayPal! Many enjoy the speed and convenience of PayPal, and now you can enjoy it too with the addition of PayPal to our accepted methods of payment.
- Non-US customers, we are able to accept international orders again! Hello World.
- You can now filter products by their characteristics, such as color, material, weight, etc. As we add more products (and boy are there some doozies in the works) searching for exactly what you want will be easier than ever.
- Better access to your order information - log in to track your packages, see your order status, and more.
- Streamlined shopping cart means an easier checkout process with better feedback, and an end to the bugs in our old shopping cart.
Those with an account on the old site will need to create a new account (sorry). Also, if you see anything that looks a bit off, or find anything on the site that is clearly broken, please let us know so we can get right to fixing it.
We’ve also just published a 3D Printer Filament Buyer’s Guide to help new users along as they get started. If you’re brand new to 3D printing, give this a read.
Keep letting us know what kind of content you’d like to see, and what products you’d like us to carry.